1) ALL persons registering must fill out each required question (please note that at least two of these questions are security based). By doing so eliminates the spiders and robots that automatically search the web for forms that can be filled out at random.
2) You MUST provide a valid email address. Your email address IS NOT added to a list that will cause you to receive junk mail. More to follow about how your email is used in #3.
3) Once you have registered, watch your email closely for an Account Activation code. You will need this code to activate your account and begin using Goat 411. Those registrations that remain in an "Awaiting Activation" mode for more than 3 days will automatically be deleted.
4) Once you have activated your registration, the very first thing you are urged to do is go to the top right hand side of the page and EDIT PROFILE. Within YOUR profile, there is an option to either receive or not receive email responses to each of the topics contained on Goat 411. Please note, that since not all persons registering are "paid" members, it is our policy to not acknowledge requests from unpaid members to turn on or turn off email notifications for them.
5) Inactive accounts: Since there are certain features within Goat 411 that utilize space for each member, unpaid registrants must keep their account active by logging in at least once every 30 days. Accounts that have not had any activity within 30 days will automatically deleted after 30 days and that person must go through the registration process again. This does not apply to paid members.
6) Other rules and stipulations to use of the Goat 411 service will apply and be ammended from time to time. You are encouraged to read all information posted and ask questions when necessary from other members. We are here to help and the only dumb question is the question not asked.
7) Please be sure to Read the GoatWorld Terms of Service and Access before you proceed with your registration. There are certain requirements such as code of conduct and basic "nettiquette" that can affect your membership!
These registration requirements are current as of October 1st, 2007